Wednesday, June 28, 2006

"GETTING YOUR FOOT THROUGH THE DOOR..."

I've come to the conclusion that there is something inherently wrong with that phrase, especially if you're trying to work in the media. Think about it or visualise, if you will: There you are, trying to get into a place, and the only access is through the door, which has just barely opened. Then, based on the concept of 'G.Y.F.T.T.D', (that actually seems Welsh!) you place your foot through the gap. Has it ever occurred to you that the door might actually be made of iron10 inches thick and there is a high probability that you might need an amputation afterwards?

Hence, based on real life experience ( I've had a door of a peugeot 505 slammed on my fingers at full force!), I've come up with the 'Ak Stopper ™ '. This device is guaranteed to stop any further pains of crushed feet. Forget trying to sacrifice your foot in order to get in. Place the 'Ak Stopper™' , and not only will it give you easy access in and out of places with your full body, but also with finess.

I know.. I have a hyperactive mind at times

No comments: